Introducing Bharat Bill Pay Integration with Campus7 ERP
With Campus7- Bharat Bill Pay System (BBPS) Integration students and parents can pay through network of agents / retail shops / bank-branches and digital channels like Internet banking of banks, Mobile app of banks etc. allowing multiple payment modes like Card, UPI, Wallet, Cash and all of them provides instant confirmation.
Bharat Bill Payment System is a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conceptualised system driven by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) which offers integrated, accessible and interoperable recurring payment services to consumers across geographies with certainty, reliability and safety of transactions.
Bharat Bill Payments System (BBPS) enables any business / educational Institutions to collect bill payments and fee payments from their customers across 400+ apps & 3M+ offline touch points.
- Institutions can sign up on BBPS via Campus7 with a simple, single integration
- User / Parent can search for the biller / Institution name, fetch outstanding bills/fees and make payments instantly from any BBPS touch point, using any payment method.
- Approved by the RBI & run by NPCI – Unifies all bill payments in India
- No need to integrate payment gateway in the existing ERP
- Students and Parents can pay fee from any of the payment apps / partner banks
- Parents and Institutions gets instant confirmation of payments
- Get Instant receipt via SMS / email / print as desired by customer
- Save upto 90% of the existing payment gateway charges
For more info about on boarding process please get in touch with us at +91 9567309777 or email us at email@example.com